Thursday, January 8, 2015

Can I become United States citizen through consular processing - Green Card

If you require to apply for a green card (permanent residence) based on the information that you have a permanent job opportunity in the United States, or if you are a corporate that wants to benefactor anybody for a green card based on permanent employment in the US, you must drive through the following procedure.

If not you are suitable to petition for yourself, most employment petitions require a job offer and require that the corporate petition for the worker. Most employees appeal for an employee by means of Form I-140, Petition for Foreign Worker.  For more points on how to petition for an employee, see the Working in the U.S.A page.

If You Are Non Resident of the United States

I can become a citizen through consular processing when living abroad from the United States. Consular processing is when USCIS works with the Unit of State to issue a visa on an accepted Form I-140 petition when a visa is offered. For more details on consular processing, see the Consular Processing page.

I can turn into a permanent living hood through regulation of status when living inside the US.

If You Are Living in the United States

Once the I-140, Immigrant Application for Abroad Worker, is sanctioned and a visa number is obtainable you can apply on Form I-485, Application to Add Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, to become a permanent resident.

Ask for the Green Card Sponsorship and SAP Basis Training Online

No comments:

Post a Comment